Friday, January 22, 2010

I Spy Mr. Nice Guy Magnets Mailed to Your House!

If you haven’t got a chance to pick up an “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy” magnet from one of our Conicelli Autoplex locations, we can mail you one! Please send an email to sales@conicelliautoplex.com. Please include your name, address, and phone number and state that you want Conicelli’s to send you an “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy” magnet!

If a member of the Conicelli family or management team spies an "I Spy Mr. Nice Guy" magnet on your vehicle, you may be offered a token that you can redeem for a prize. One prize is given away each week. The prizes vary. Examples might be a $25.00 American Express Gift Card, or an iPod Shuffle, or a service coupon to be redeemed at a Conicelli dealership.

You can get a free magnet from any of the Conicelli showrooms, service departments, or body shop.

Click here for more information on the “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy” Contest.

Please leave comments below and let us know what you think of this contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Conicelli Autoplex's Fan Box