Friday, January 15, 2010

Congrats to Paula Digiacamo for Being Spotted as Conicelli’s Latest “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy” Winner




Paula Digiacomo is Conicelli’s most recent “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy” Winner. She was cruising down Henry Avenue in Roxborough, Pa when she was spotted with her “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy” magnet on the back of her 2000 Nissan Maxima by Donna Conicelli this past Wednesday. She came into Conicelli’s Honda Showroom this morning and was awarded her $50 Target Gift Card.

You can pick up an “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy" Magnet at any of our Conicelli Dealerships or Service Areas. Please check out Conicelli.com for more details on the “I Spy Mr. Nice Guy” Contest.

Please leave comments below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Conicelli Autoplex's Fan Box