Monday, February 15, 2010

$100 AMEX Gift Card To Cherie Killcrece for Winning Conicelli's Creative Cupid Contest

The Conicelli Family hopes that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday!  We want to thank everyone that submitted on Conicelli's Wall for the Concielli's Creative Cupid Contest" and all the private emails that was sent in as well.  It was a tough decision, but we decided to pick Cherie Killcrece's story as the winner.  Congratulations Cherie and we will contact you to pick up the $100 American Express Card Conicelli Honda.

Check our Cherie's winning story below:

Being in a long distance relationship isn’t the easiest thing in the world, but sometimes, I guess, that is when you become the most creative.
I’m originally from Pittsburgh, my boyfriend and I were high school sweethearts, and we ended up applying to colleges before we even started to date….little to say, I ended up at Bloomsburg University and he ended up at the University of Maryland. The distance didn’t seem to play much of a toll, except when we both planned on going home to Pittsburgh for Valentine’s Day. He said he had to stay in Maryland and study for a huge exam he had on Monday, and I was not a happy camper.
After packing up all of my stuff and getting ready to head home with a friend, my friend walked in with her bags in one hand and in the other hand a long stem red rose, and a note tied to the stem.

The note read “Happy Valentine’s Day weekend sweetie…follow the hints to find your present, first stop: this is the exit we would take to see the little league championships. Check the exit sign. Be careful my love!”.
Surprisingly, the first stop, there was an exit sign and stuck to it with tape was another rose, and another note. Some stops were just exit signs, some were at restaurants and of course some were at random gas stations with random strangers holding long stem roses with notes and a reason of why “he” loved me.
256 miles, 2 dozen roses, 24 notes, 24 different locations and 15 strangers later, I ended up arriving at my house, with a note taped to the door: “There is nothing in this world….” And as I opened the door….there he was, with a note around his neck “that could keep me from being with you.”

Funny thing…he was actually at most of the locations I stopped at to watch my reaction!

~Please comment below and let us know what you think of Cherie's Story!~



1 comment:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Conicelli Autoplex's Fan Box