Friday, December 11, 2009

Wow, 35 MPG!!! Check out the All New 2011 Hyundai Sonata



A new four cylinder engine will help power Hyundai’s drive towards being the economy leader when it launches in the company’s most popular vehicle, the Hyundai Sonata.

Michael Hammond Jr.: “I’m currently driving an ’07 Honda Accord with a few more months until the lease is up. Since my last few cars were Hondas, I was thinking of switching things up and getting a Nissan Altima or possibly taking advantage of the incredible leasing programs this December month at Toyota and getting a Camry. After seeing this new Hyundai, my jaw dropped! I think that I found my next car! An inexpensive, hot looking car with a great warranty and unbelievable gas mileage. It almost sounds too good to be true!"

For more information on the new 2011 Hyundai Sonata, please check out the link below. Leave us a comment below and let us know what you think!

http://blogs.automotive.com/6609210/miscellaneous/2011-hyundai-sonata-to-get-35-mpg-due-to-new-4-cylinder-gdi-engine/index.html

4 comments:

  1. This car is sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that the 4 door looks like a coupe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the warranty on this car?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This car has the same warranty as all the other Hyundai vehicles which is 10 yr / 100,000 miles.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Conicelli Autoplex's Fan Box